Change = Bed in new place.
Change = Trying the curry Mr. Noodles, and liking them
Thats two things I have done since October started.
Theres more, there always is.
I am doing a "learning placement" with a huge nursing home in my city which has over 400 residents, all in different levels of care. I'm actually really excited about doing this. I've already decided that I didn't want to work with the elderly once I am done my course, but I think the experience is really going to help me when I go through my two placements coming up in 2010 and in the end, I will be ready for actually finding a job once I'm done. I'm still leaving.
My best friend is coming up on saturday to spend two weeks with me. I moved away two and a half years ago and she has never been to Halifax, and she is finally coming! I was sitting in my room today, looking around, and I realized that she's not going to have anything comfortable around her. We grew up together. 15 years full of sleepovers. Since I moved away I got a new bed, dresser, desk, and bookshelf. New pictures on my walls. Nothing is going to seem normal for her and that makes me sad. I know when I go to her place, she still has stuff from childhood. Maybe I will open one of my packed boxes and put out my medals and pictures from my teenage room.
I guess thats it.
fuck you, and your untouchable face.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment