Friday, September 25, 2009

we all play a part.

spelling errors are inevitable, I don't want to check this.

I'm in no way a spiritual person, but my soul is dying!!!!!!
I used to be able to write, not blog write, but story write. I used to have a creative side. I haven't written anything in two months! I used to be sitting on the bus when out of nowhere I would get this great idea and end up pulling a pen out of my bag, and writing character development ideas all over my hand/arm until I could get a piece of paper. What am I doing with my life!

I'm sitting in my bed in the middle of the afternoon. It's raining outside but around 4 I will change into my "gym" clothes and go for a walk. My legs kinda hurt from going the past couple days straight. I'm studying leisure in my course right now and I completely understand the benefits of having leisure, but I feel like I am trying to force myself into leisure activities it's like "Love it, love walking! Do it!" Maybe I will find that creative side on my walk. Eh, I think a huge factor to my lack of creativeness is being surrounded by people who don't know anything about living outside of the box. I'm so far from the box, in another box. I want my own box back!
Fudk.

I had a dream that I lived in fredericton, worked at the rehabilitation center, met a cute doctor, and went on a date to a fancy restaurant where I ran into "that guy" and hsi girlfriend, and we ended up having dinner together. The entire time, sitting next to a handsome, rich doctor, and only wanting the confusing boy across from me.

Thanksgiving is coming up. October. I'll get out of town to my nans for 5 days, can't wait. Then Christmas, I get to go home for three weeks, and then instead of going back to school I have a placement to do, which I am going to stay home to do.

I need to get my ass out of bed and do something productive with my life.
That doesn't involve writing anything, because apparently I don't know how to do that!

/end

0 comments: