I hate online courses. I also hate the ocean. I just might hate my online course more. To tell the truth, I don't even know what my course is called but it's relative to my field. I will never understand how the online course is supposed to work. First the "teacher" posts a question on the webboard, and then we answer. I feel really stupid when it looks like I just copied everyone elses answer, because you know what, we all have the same one! There is always that one person who posts her answers before the instructor even has the chance to post the question. Stop being such a keener! It really pisses me off. The weboard alone is worth 40%. I don't care enough about waht i'm learning to put any real effort into it.
I was to a halloween party on saturday night, half an hour out of town at this place called "The Shore Club". After standing out in the rain for over an hour, waiting to get it, we finally get in, grab two drinks each and then head to the outdoor smoking section. I believe we only danced to one song and then it was time to leave. We stayed in my friends trailer, which was two minutes down the street, without power, so no heat. The rest of the evening is mostly blurry but we had fun.
Fun note: I apparently still talk in my sleep. I remember calling my friends name out twice. She was sleeping right beside me. I am glad only her name came out and not the entire conversation I was having with her in my sleep. I also went "HA!" in my sleep. This makes me laugh everytime I think about it.
You know i'm angry when I start playing classical piano music. It's soothing. It's the perfect music to kill yourself to. I'm just kidding, but it sounds very cliche.
Steph, Don't forget this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LbkxP_UCBQ
It's almost November, which means it's almost December, which means I get to go home for three weeks soon. I won't miss you.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment