Well hello September!
I've moved from my place in Halifax over to a place in Dartmouth (it stinks over here) so that I could be closer to school and instead of leaving almost an hour before class, I only leave 15 minutes before. Walking distance is bomb.
Not even two days in to the school year I got really sick. It happens every year. My immune system is pretty non-existant so I catch anything when I'm in a public place.
That boy, you know the one. I gotta go the other way or its just gonna hurt even more. I realized that my friends arent really the friends I thought they were, even though I am now living with one of them. I am determined to pack the next 8-10 months with stuff and surround myself with other people just so I am not reminded of the shit hole I have dug myself into.
Once this year is done I plan on leaving. Leaving everybody behind. It's easy for me. Where I'm going to go, I have no idea. Back home doesn't seem like an option right now. That would be too easy. I need to be someplace new, someplace where no one knows me. I really enjoy my privacy and the minute you let someone in, they always fuck things up. They fuck with your head, your emotions, your life, your feelings.
That being said, I don't hate my life. I just want something else. I'm always going to want something else.
I'm always moving, mostly running from things, never ready for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment