like a good old fashion nightmare
show me the side streets in your life
we got nothing but time.
I hope that someday i'll see without these frames
I have five clocks in my life and only one has the time right
But you'll never leave these scenes, My mind replays
Maybe next time But not this time
Even though I know I don't want to know Yeah I guess I know I just hate how it sounds
And the vision that was planted in my brainStill remainsWithin the sound of silence.
The worlds in troubleTheres no communication
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach.
Countless lovers undercover on the street
I want time to be a game and we're losing this one
the presents just a pleasant interuption to the past
because we all need a little more room to live
its more than a shame that we lost to this game
You showed up and showed me something more.
I'm so tired of looking at my feetAnd all the secrets that I keep
warm me up and breathe me.
I'm buried underneathThese opportunities
i'm feeling directionless.
I don't argue like this, With anyone but you, We do it all the time, usually just in my mind,
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment