Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have a headache





Hello friend.
Only one more month left of living here. I can't wait to go back to Halifax!
We got a new roommate, Myriam, and let me tell you. This girl is amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better roommate. I've only known her for three weeks and I already consider her a best friend.
This summer has gone by so quickly and I feel like I haven't really taken advantage of the fact that it is summer. Me and Myriam went kayaking, which was fun, but other then that I haven't really done much else.
There has been a ton of drinking going on though, which is fun.

I'm so bitter, shut up.

I can't wait for school!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Big Metal Dude said...

I can't stand whiny people with strong opinions. My friend is dating one and I can't stand her... and she knows it, too. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Kayaking. OMG i can't believe you dragged me there !!
I can't kayak. haha i was so tired too,
I miss youu
<3
We deff have to go again next summer, in a better shape though lol