Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm tired of crying

Today was probably the 2nd worst day of my life so far. First would be the day of my grampys funeral.
I found out today that my cat has leukemia. My mom and my cat are the most important things in my life and my mom just left for two weeks vacation yesterday.
Molly hasn't been feeling well the past week, not eating, barely drinking, with a high temperature. We took her into the vets last friday and I took her back today. She is only 4 years old, and she is pretty much my life.
This breaks my heart to have to lose her so soon.



me and molly in april

Molly the first day I got her

Me and molly sharing an ice cream

1 comments:

Big Metal Dude said...

I'm really sorry about Molly, Steph. If you need an e-shoulder to cry on, I'm here.