My bags are packed, I'm kinda ready to go.
There is some random guy sleeping in my bed right now, but not too random. He is subletting my room for the summer and because I don't leave till tomorrow at noon, I have to sleep upstairs. I am a little uncomfortable about him being down there, sleeping in my bed.
I bought a mattress cover today. Something about someone else sleeping in my bed for more than one night just kinda bugs me.
For some reason, I don't feel that thrilled about going home. I'm still quite bitter towards my friend Ryan who was being a complete tool this weekend, and if he plans on being lazy this summer, I'm gonna be pissed, even more.
I've been trying to write this now for over half an hour but stickam keeps distracting me
Oh, and I just found out today that my ex boyfriend is having a baby. I don't know how I feel about this. I said congrats, but I really feel sorry for them. I knew he had news that involved him and his girlfriend, but I was hoping it was an engagement. You can always walk away, and an engagement can last a long time before getting married, and they both have issues that need to be worked out, and in like 6 months he is going to have a baby, and thats not so easy to walk away from. I wish them the best though, and hope they haven't made a mistake. For now, I want to continue not being a part of his life.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment