In the past 48 hours I have slept about 30 hours.
I have been so sick! My sister gave me the flu, and it's definetly affecting me a lot differently then it was affecting her. I sat at work last night back room of the tool rental sitting on a stool with a heater on my lap wearing a sweater and a garbage beside me. I couldn't go home because we have no one to cover. They definetly need to hire some people in that department. I came home and went straight to bed with a magic bag. For the first 3 hours or so I was having work related dreams, but I kept waking up and falling back asleep. There were so many customers in my dreams, and I couldn't say no more than two words to them. Everytime I woke up, I wanted to call my sister, who was upstairs to ask if she would heat up my magic bag for me, but couldn't figure out how to if I couldn't say more than two words.
This is my first sore throat without my tonsils, and It's feeling very weird, for my throat to be swollen instead.
My sister told me I should call in sick today, but I can't afford it. Plus I have tomorrow and Saturday off, I'll be lazy and get better then. I'm pretty much just going to sit in the back room with the heater tonight again.
I move home in less than two weeks now. Getting super excited! Me and my friend Ryan found this two floor apartment, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths for only 800 a month till September. Right now it's just me and him, we haven't found any other roommates yet, we have about a week left to find someone, and if it's just me and him for the first of June, 400 each isn't that bad.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment