Monday, May 12, 2008

Random one

I drew this on my first night in drake stickam room, because I had my cam on, but I was in bed with the lights off, so I pointed the cam at the laptop and drew this on paint. Yes he is wearing sunglasses.


I had this dream, and my sister was yelling at me to update my blog. Which I thought was weird, because she has a picture blog for the year that she is 25, she uploads a picture everyday, and she hasn't uploaded it in about a week. Also, she doesn't read this, or know that it exists.
I had some more weird dreams last night, and I did remember them when I woke up this morning but I completely forget them now. Oh I know! I was having a meeting with this guy about my funding for school, and something happened and I missed the whole day, and I missed the meeting. I was so upset and then I was at my grandmothers, down by the ocean, and there was this bridge out of nowhere, and I go up and my sister is there, with a rock tied around her ankles, and she is holding a pair of scisors, and I walk away, thinking she is not actually going to do it, when infact, she throws the scissors, and then the rock, and she falls off the bridge, I start freaking out, and before I can get to her she cuts the rope and comes back to the surface.

In other news. Finding a subletter for my room is rather difficult, and finding a place to sublet in a city that I won't be traveling to until I have to move there is even more difficult.

I need to do laundry
I need to clean my room
I need to hurry up.

Well then, I guess thats about it.
I'm hungry

0 comments: