Monday, June 7, 2010

Laws of attraction.

I'm attracted to a lifestyle with no strings attached. I am pulled in the direction that leads to several different paths. I want the knots that tie me down to be able to be pulled apart quite easily. At 22, this is exactly what I want. I often think that maybe I force myself to think this is what I want. After all, if you are constantly changing things, changing who you are, then once someone hurts you, you just make some changes and your not the same person. No more pain.

I fantasize about silly things. For example:
-Marrying someone in the military (Provides me with enough personal space and the ability to change environments easily)
- Owning a separate house from my spouse (space)
- Teaching english abroad (space)
- Working on a cruise ship (space)
- Becoming a student for years, gaining the ability to work in several different fields. One year I'm an electrician, the next a speech pathologist...


There are so many things in society that screams "typical relationship"
Why don't I want those things?


Why am I so scared?

0 comments: