Dear Ms. Julien:
Congratulations, you have been admitted to the Bachelor Science (Recreation) program (Faculty of Health Professions) for the session beginning September 2010.
This made my day, on June 17th. I was eagerly checking the mail for an entire month waiting for this to come. I am nervous and excited all at once. I can't wait. I never once though I was university material. All throughout High School I just assumed I would get a low paying job, probably live on income assistance and never really amount to anything. So much has changed in my life since then.
So then we have my ten year plan. It's kinda far fetched.
23 -25 years old - attend and graduated dalhousie with a bachelor of science (recreation)
25 - Teach english across seas
26 - Work on crusie ship as a program planner
27 - Meet amazing guy, a doctor (haha!)
30 - Marry doctor, move into nice big house
big dreamer. settle down.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment