I've been noticing some things lately, things I would have just looked over before.
It goes like this... I like the color orange. I tell people I like the color orange and they accept that. I think it's also important to know why my favorite color is orange. Growing up I went from pinks to purples to yellow then to orange. I'm sure each color was important to me, tied to something. Orange reminds me of Home Depot, my first job. The place that I slowly came out of my shell and interacted with everyone around me. The place that helped my transition to another city that much easier, and the place where I met the guy I would fall the hardest for.
Orange also reminds me of a girl I knew back in the day. Huge inspiration to me. I would always see her with her bright colors of orange, pink, and green and nothing could ever bring her down. She is the most positive person I have ever met and really helped me through my teenage years.
Orange is a positive, comforting, "there's always tomorrow" kind of feeling for me. Well, except for the guy I fell hardest for.
Now, I'm not a huge pop (soda) fan, but whenever I do get some, It has to be Barq's rootbeer, Gingerale, or Dr. Pepper. I never had a reason why. It's just what I picked. And then I figured it out. They all make your throat hurt. I like pink lemonade. It also stings your throat. I felt like I was having an epiphany when I realized this.
I'm just gonna bring up Farmville, but the same goes for every game I play and how I play it. I look at all my friends farms and they have everything seperated, organized and set up really pretty. I realized that you can tell a lot about someones farm. Most of my friends have their farms all organized and pretty. Mine is just feilds of crops. I actually googled how to gain money/experience really fast. Clearly, money and experience are the most important to me. I don't want trees or animals. I do things this way because apparently, I have a very competitive streak. I apologize. I just have to stay on top.
Last month my friend told me I needed to go to therapy. I think that I just live in my head a lot more, pick things apart and have a deep desire to understand emotions and feelings, while testing them at the same time, and not sharing them with anyone. I don't need therapy. I have a blog.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment