Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm just sayin.

Sometimes I forget your here.
but I remember him daily.

I leave in two days Miami to build a house with Habitat for Humanity, which I so excited for. It's something I feel I have always wanted to do, I just didn't know how to go about doing it. I knew this guy who was a couple years older than me, incredibly smart, with tons of scholarships. He went to away to school, and next thing I know he is in all sorts of places in Africa. He studied monkeys for fun in South America. I want to travel. I want to do what he did, obviously he's a little more adventurous than I am, but I'm working on it.

I have to find a new place to live for April, which doesn't really help that I'm leaving in a couple days for 10 days. I better find a place quickly.

I have kleenex shoved up my nose right now, attractive, I know.
I've been sick for two weeks now, first with my stomach, and then my throat, and then to my head, then to my lungs, and now back up to my head. It really needs to stop, it's not really appropriate.

I have a huge project due two days after my trip on Canada's position on stem cell research, a midterm due thursday, as well as a presentation on a charitable organization, my group is doing the SPCA, which really has nothing to do with my course.

I'm pretty tanned now, but I'm still going to be the palest person in Miami.

0 comments: