Monday, February 9, 2009

Just some things


-You piss me off, and I feel bad for feeling this way. Grow the fuck up and go back to school, get a life. I feel like I'm leaving you behind, and I don't want to do that, but I can't stay here with your childish games.

- Neil is an asshole by the way. I miss the days when I could just look at him and he didn't know who I was.

- 32 Days till Miami

- The both of you are fucked, antisocial, and weird. Get a personality already.

- I'm writing fan fiction...and trust me, I know, It's lame

- I wish my friends could be friends with my other friends, so that no one ever feels left out. The three of you (not that I only have three friends, but these three are the most important) are tearing me apart. I want and need all of you in my life, so stop being jealous of each other.

The past month has been alright for me. I started term two, which is going alright. I'm really looking forward to going to Miami, considering I've never left Canada. I've been feeling cranky late, I guess I just can't wait until the summer. Which I plan on staying in Halifax for.

I don't really have to update much.

I went on a pubcrawl. It was fun.

And i've been meaning to ask you,
do you like guacamole?

0 comments: