Sunday, December 28, 2008

I haven't forgotten





Hello.
I didn't completely forget about you.
I seem to be forgetting about quite a few things lately.
My retainer being one of them, and after I promised myself that I would wear it always and never take it off, in fear that my teeth would move and get fucked. And now I find myself switching to nights without asking the ortho, and sometimes forgetting to wear it at night. ehh, it'll be fine.

In other news...
-I've been in Fredericton for two weeks, spending time with my family for Christmas.
-I can't wait to go back to Halifax
-I got some Twilight related things for Christmas.
-How do you tell someone that you've moved on, and never want to go back, without hurting their feelings
-My parents have this huge fish and there has been a sheet over the tank since I arrived. I'm still scared.
-I got to see my best friend who abandoned me when I was like 14 to move to Ottawa with her dad.
-Ran into an ex boyfriend, walked the other way without saying anything.
-Myrm came to visit
-Broke out in hives, stupid cat
-Smoked copious amounts of weed.

and I guess thats it..

0 comments: