Thursday, September 11, 2008

This blog comes in two parts

First of all.

I wish I could turn my breathing off and on.
I hate sitting on the bus when its so crowded that the bus driver is yelling at people to move to the back, so more people can get on. I'm not usually this mean (who am I kidding), but there was this person who ended up standing right beside where I was sitting. She smelled really bad, I had to turn my head the other way just to breath. I hate when their crotch is right in your face, and they have to lift their arms up to hold on to the bars. Do these people not know what regular showers are? How about deodorant?

Second of all.

Last time I checked, there is 4 people living in my house. Why does it seem like I am always the one to clean up, I have dishes waiting in the sink right now for me. The upstairs is a total mess. I could care less what your bedrooms look like, but really, is it so hard to organize your shoes? With 4 people living here, all owning at least 2-3 pairs at least..the number of shoes is overwhelming. We didn't buy that shoe rack to sit there empty. Learn to use it, and do some dishes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You finally understand how i felt for a month or two !!
<3