I moved most of my stuff last night! I still have some stuff to pick up at my sisters, but i took my dresser, desk, most of my clothes, and about three boxes. It's sad to see that I can stick my life in a couple of boxes, a tote, and two duffel bags.
I actually have no idea where I am right now haha. I looked at the bus schedule, I'm not really sure where to catch the bus though, so i'll have to call metro and see if they can help me.
My room is decently sized, I'm happy with it. The walls are like a dark yellow, which really doesn't go with my bright turquoise duvet and bright orange blanket I keep on my bed. I really want to get some sort of book shelf, not that I have many books, about 4? haha.
I have no groceries yet, and don't even know where the grocery store is here, thank goodness for Google map.
I'm living with a guy that I work with, Evan, and his sister Jen, who I met briefly last night because she is studying for a mid term.
btw, I'm an excellent procrastinator.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment