Monday, August 4, 2008

3 weeks

First of all,
Hi Myriam.
Fancy meeting you here.

creeper.
<3

I'm heading back to Halifax in a couple weeks. Feels like running away again,
only this time I feel somewhat sad. I've had a good summer, spent lots of time with new people, but not enough time with some important people.
I came home not knowing where I had left things off with most people but it didn't take long to realize where everything had fallen into place over the past 13 months. I'm sad to say that I still haven't moved on from most things in my past, but I know eventually things will gradually get easier.
When I moved last year I was excited, something new. Something I thought I wanted and needed. This year, it just turns out that it's only something I need, which is leaving me feeling empty. Halifax is so much bigger, and has so much to offer, but everything that I want is here.

This is going to be a sad year.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Steph!
Thanks for the comment. Yeah people are dumb, and yes I like Colby Callait. I've thought about doing realize...is that an official request? if so, I'll add it to my list! <3