I am definetly the first to admit that I am not the cleanest person, but my roommate is beyond lazy. I haven't said anything because I figured I would be mad for a couple days and then get over it. I find myself doing dishes about 3 times a day, and we both work 40 hours so we aren't even home that much. AND!!! we only have two plates, two bowls, and four glasses, all of which I purchased with my own money, and that lazy ass hasn't bought any dishes. Although he does have some pots, but some friend gave them to him like the 4th day we lived here. I am sooooo happy that we have separate bathrooms because his smells really bad.
Two of my friends came over last night and we were going to make chicken wraps, but everything was dirty, imagine that! My friends shouldn't have to come over and do his share of the housework. He then hogged the oven, and stood over me, waiting for me to clean the cutting board and a plate, which I was going to use. He defrosts chicken, and then just leaves all the raw chicken juice on the plate, doesn't even bother to rinse it off.
This morning, I woke up, and just guess what I did!, Dishes! AGAIN! He has been up for a while, and once I start doing dishes, he has the nerve to ask me to tell him when I cleaned a bowl so he can eat cereal. I am not his fucking mother! He can hardly take care of himself. When his friends come over, he doesn't even offer them anything to eat or drink. Oh! and he has a pile of smelly dirty socks in the living room, I just might put them on his pillow. Speaking of pillows! I have an open door policy with my bedroom, I don't mind if people are in there, the only thing that I require is that my bed be made, and please don't touch my pillows! He seems to think I am crazy just because I don't like people touching my pillows, and sometimes I come in my room after work, and he will be sitting on my bed, using my laptop, with his dirty feet right above my pillow! the nerve.
oh, and I just came home from work, with all the lights on upstairs, right after he was telling me this morning to shut lights off, and he left dishes on the stove, and a corn on the cob sitting on a plate, it's not going to throw itself out! (last weekend, he left a take out container full of Chinese food on top of the microwave, and left town)
God i am pissed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment