The worst part about living on the east coast is that I find myself staying up until 5am just to talk to my central and west coast friends. I obviously need to make more east coast friends.
So this guy came over today and fixed our nintendo, thats right, our nes. But, the games that I wanted play, which include Kirby and a 31-in-1 game won't work for me, therefore I could care less if it is actually fixed.
I have the next three days off although I am pretty sure I will get called in to work, but I never work sundays. I plan on being as lazy as possible tomorrow. I say this every week.
The worst thing about having hairless ratties, is we have to keep the house really warm so they don't freeze, I am so warm right now!!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mmmmmm
Soup...
Rock on
Post a Comment